Fire Suppression Services is specialized in installing and servicing of mobile fire suppression systems and other aspects of fire protection.
Our services include but are not limited to:
• Mobile Fire Suppression Systems
• Fire Detection & Alarm Panels
• Portables – Extinguishers, Hydrants & Hose Reels
• Emergency Light Testing
• Fixed Fire Suppression
• All technicians working on site will have qualifications in Certificate II in Fire Protection, Inspection & Maintenance (CPP20511) and Certification to complete pressure testing
complying to AS 2337.1.
• We also verify competency of all our technicians prior to assigning them jobs. Work will
be completed to comply with Australian Standards.
Our team and our organisation is committed to achieving our vision. We realise that nothing ever gets achieved without the commitment of our organisation to our team and our clients.
Our Vehicles are always fully stocked with required products and tools.
Our Service Delivery
Fire Suppression Services has the ability to customise our services.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• A dedicated account management team.
• Regular inspection of any works and forecasting major works for future budgets.
• Defect reporting of all non critical, critical and non conformance issues.
• The ability to recycle key components provides both environmental and financial benefits.
• The professional and personalised service FSS are renowned for.
• Ensure work safety conditions are maintained.
• Establishing programs and procedures for managing workplace risks.
• Complying with all relevant State Safety and Workers Compensation legislation requirements.
• Involving employees in the development and implementation of the programs and procedures.
• Ensure that information on hazards in the workplace and training in how to work safely is passed onto all personnel.
• Committing adequate and appropriate resources to enable us to achieve these goals.
• Continuously monitoring and improving our systems towards achievement to zero incidents
and harm to employees, contractors, visitors and the public.
• We are currently in the process so getting accredited for ISO 45001,14001 & 9001
A 100% privately owned and operated Western Australian Company.
• Established in 2002
• Responsive, personalised, compliant and reliable service
• High level of achievement in safety compliance (zero LTIs since inception)
• Our team can provide you with a complete fire protection solution to achieve:
• Increased Productivity
• Decreased downtime on assets
Our Vision, Purpose & Values
To be the most trusted fire & safety company in Australia.
To save lives and protect our customer assets.
The company values and behaviours are our beliefs, what we stand for, the core of what our
organisation is, what our clients expect and shape how we will exceed those expectations. Our values of integrity, respect and diligence embody the qualities we consider crucial in providing our services, as well as how we interact with each other at work.
Establishing these values and behaviours has provided a baseline against which we can measure all our daily actions and behaviours. Importantly, they give meaning to the values that we choose as a group.
By embracing our values and incorporating the behaviours as foundations for all that we do, we promote an organisational culture that strives to continually enhance our interactions with each other in the workplace, and ultimately exceed our customers’ expectations, delivered by people who are committed and passionate about working within the FSS.
Why Choose Us?
• Providing professional & responsive services with safety and compliance has our key focus.
• Ability to service and install all types of fire protection systems
Ph. 1300 ARAFIRE
Preventing the risk of fire with safe and reliable hypoxic air-venting technology.
Offering custom-designed products for all aspects of fire protection.
Providing service transparency and 24/7 support in managing all of your fire protection systems.
Assessing risk and designing top solutions to minimise fire risk in any scenario.
Fire Suppression Services was acquired by ARA Fire on the 1st of October 2021.
Your one-stop shop for tunnelling and infrastructure projects.